Length of Internship: 10 to 14 weeks or 3 to 4 months
Hours per week:
Fall: (Starting Mid-August to Mid-October and Ending Mid-December) 10-20 Hours per week, NOT to exceed 20 hours
Spring: (Starting Early February and Ending Mid-May) 10-20 Hours per week, NOT to exceed 20 hours
Summer: (Starting Mid-May to Early July and Ending Mid-August) 20-40+ per week.
TSI Home Improvements LLC is offering a unique intern opportunity for the right candidate. Depending on your major or skill sets and interest we can accommodate a program for all facets of the construction industry.
We offer residential and commercial construction services, preconstruction services, job site and project management, administrative support, and document control. We pride ourselves in quality and attention to detail.
The right candidate for our internship will have the following qualifications:
- Dependable with reliable transportation
- Valid Driver’s License
- Actively enrolled and in good academic standing.
- Proficiency with Internet explorer or similar, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to utilize appropriate PPE as needed.
- Ability to meet physical requirements (movement, lifting etc. as relevant to the job)
- Work efficiently under deadlines and pressure
- Keep a fast-paced environment
The Responsibilities would be as follows:
- Internship would last for 10-14 weeks from May to August or September 2023.
- Opportunity to work with multiple lead mentors through multiple departments applying what you have learned in class or are interested in learning more of.
- Perform all work according to OSHA and TSI Home Improvement LLC Safety Policies
- Clean tools, materials, and work areas
- Fair wages
- Generous benefits
- Use of company vehicle
- Extensive training and promote from within
- Company supplied tools